From Team Fortress Wiki
The Summer Shades can be used with a Strangifier.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background.
- The Summer Shades were added to the game.
- Fixed the Summer Shades hiding the hat/headphones body group.
- [Undocumented] The Summer Shades now fall off the ragdoll at death.
- Fixed the Summer Shades not being able to be used in the Rebuild Headgear recipe.
- [Undocumented] The Summer Shades were made paintable.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Fixed Sniper removing the Summer Shades with his hat when preforming his melee weapon taunt.
- The Summer Shades do not display correctly on disguised enemy Spies.
- The description and the glasses themselves refer to the 2008 news story about 16 year old Corey Worthington, a young Australian man from Melbourne who held a 500-guest alcohol-driven party at his parents' house while they were away. During the initial report, Corey calmly answered some of the questions, but in response to being asked by the reporter to take his sunglasses off, he refused repeatedly. When the reporter asked why, he responded, "Because. They're famous."