What is lacking from the current weapon's demonstration video on the razorback? If no consensus can be reached, i believe the razorback should be removed from items requiring the video on them be redone.
Radiant Void 02:24, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
- Couple things I noticed. The Spy doesn't need to be cloaked. The Spy's animations also seem off when he backstabs, he uses his slashing animation. It may be good to also show that the sniper can only refill it via a resupply cabinet. Balladofwindfishes 02:28, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
- Also it does not show the effect of the backstab when the sniper is zoomed in. Dr. Blutengott 09:15, 26 July 2011 (PDT)
Patch Notes wrong?
The newest patch notes only mention that it is undocumented that a strange Razorback can be unboxed out of series 29 crate. But there is not mentioned the razorbacks new attribut: "Spies Shocked". Does it hurt the spy? Or how can you get kills with this? Or does it only count if your Razorback will be killed? To confusing for me. TheDoctor(without a small pic) 04:21, 22 September 2011 (PDT)
- A Spy is shocked if he tries to backstab a Sniper with the Razorback equipped - it stops him from attacking again or switching weapons for a few seconds. » Cooper Kid (blether·contreebs) 05:00, 22 September 2011 (PDT)
- I know that...my question is more complex, that is not an answer, that's a generel explanation of the razorback ;-\ . TheDoctor(without a small pic) 05:35, 22 September 2011 (PDT)
Knife Stunning Effect
According to this there is a general consensus to add these images since October 2011.
Undoubtedly some are missing such as: the Big Earner, the Saxxy, the Black Rose, Sharp Dresser, the Spy-cicle, and the Festive Knife.
Note that they are distinct from the ready to backstab images
My questions are:
1)Why weren't they added?
2)Should these go on this page or their respective Knife pages?
3)Who will fill in the missing knives?
- 1) Because they have too many. So I think why weren't they added.
- 2) I think we shouldn't add, because above reason.
- 3) Using item_game.txt to do if really need to do. For more info read at Team Fortress Wiki:Weapon Demonstration Hinaomi 19:33, 11 May 2012 (PDT)
- Well here are the original comments:
- Is this a case of over-documenting, or would at least one pair, or indeed all, of these images be somewhat useful on the Razorback article to demonstrate in principle the first-person stun animation? i-ghost 04:51, 21 October 2011 (PDT)
- Support While these may not look like much, I do think this is worth documenting. SackZement asked in IRC if this was the "ready to stab" animation, which inclines me further to support this if someone with his knowledge of TF2 doesn't know the difference between them, a new player might think that as well. With that being said, I think if these were to be added, they should all go on the Razorback article, as it is the cause of this, and not the knives. SS2R 05:02, 21 October 2011 (PDT)
- Support I fully support these being added to the Razorback article. I believe that the fact that they are similar to the ready to backstab pose only merits them being added more, so that users can compare the images and see the difference. -Mr. Magoolachub 05:10, 21 October 2011 (PDT)
- Support Good info to have on the Razorback page. Balladofwindfishes 05:37, 21 October 2011 (PDT)
- Support It definatly is an information that should be noted in the Gallery. Good Job! T-Wayne 05:42, 21 October 2011 (PDT)
- Neutral If they are identical to the backstab animation after pressing attack (the "stabbing the person" position, not "ready to stab" position), they should probably be added to the individual weapon pages instead. If these animations are unique to the Razorback, then I support. —Rocket Ship BBQ(•) 00:32, October 22, 2011
- 14:10, 12 May 2012 (PDT)
- Support The Chargin' Targe gallery shows images of it equipped with every Demo melee weapon; likewise every Demo melee weapon has an image with the Targe equipped. By those rules these images should go on both the knife pages and the Razorback page. » Cooper Kid (blether) • (contreebs) 15:32, 12 May 2012 (PDT)