From Team Fortress Wiki
(Redirected from Taunt: The Schadenfreude)
Learn more about the Weapon Demonstration project.
- Added this item to the game.
- Updated this item to be nameable.
- Fixed the backpack image for the Schadenfreude not being disabled when using paint.
- [Undocumented] The typo in its name (originally Schadenfruede) was fixed.
- [Undocumented] The Schadenfreude can now be found in random drops.
- [Undocumented] The Schadenfreude taunt activates randomly when taunting.
- Schadenfreude is a German term meaning joy derived from the misfortune of others.
- When the Soldier uses the taunt, near the end, you can hear a director quietly say "And cut".
Uber Update Day 5