Team Fortress Wiki:Wiki Cap
Wiki Caps are awarded to valuable contributors to the Official Team Fortress Wiki. The Wiki Staff gather together to discuss Wiki Cap candidates; each candidate and their contributions are evaluated and discussed, at the end of the discussions the staff vote on whether or not to award a Wiki Cap to that candidate.
Anybody is free to nominate Wiki contributors to be Wiki Cap candidates. See the nominations page for details.
Discussions about Wiki Cap candidates are held privately by the Wiki staff, however discussions are logged on a per-candidate basis. Logs can be accessed here by entering the editor's Wiki username and generated per-candidate password. Nominated candidates can request their password by contacting WindPower via the Wiki's EmailUser page. Please only do so if you have been nominated.
The following things are taken into consideration when reviewing candidates.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to help improve and update the Wiki through useful edits and contributions.
- Participate in the community by contributing to discussion. We also have an IRC channel where you can get to know and become part of the regulars!
- Adhere to the policies and practices of the Official Team Fortress Wiki, including observing the style guide and the official policies.
- Know how to properly implement licenses on images, sounds, and any other kinds of uploads, media or otherwise.
- Are helpful, cooperative and community-minded attitude at all times.
Note to translators
The community values and appreciates your effort to translate articles. In order to maximize your contribution, please prioritize the articles you choose to translate. Articles linked to from the front page are usually the highest priority, while low traffic pages like patch notes are near the lowest. Spend the rest of your time working to improve the English version of the Wiki so you have great articles to share in your own language.