Tough Stuff Muffs
The item is available in two styles, "Montreal Style" and "Boston Style". The latter gives the hat a plaid pattern. There is also the option of removing the hat's earmuffs from either of the two styles.
The Tough Stuff Muffs were contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "The Winter Worker Warmer".
|Montreal Style||Boston Style||Montreal Style (No Earmuffs)||Boston Style (No Earmuffs)|
- The Tough Stuff Muffs were added to the game.
- Fixed Tough Stuff Muffs not using the correct model for the Engineer.
- [Undocumented] The Tough Stuff Muffs were made craftable and were added to the Mann Co. Store.
- Added Tough Stuff Muffs to the item drop system.
- Fixed Tough Stuff Muffs not being held by the Sniper during the melee taunt.
- Updated models/materials for The Tough Stuff Muffs.
- [Undocumented] Added styles to the Tough Stuff Muffs.