|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "team colors"
The Tuxxy is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It is a white dress shirt with wingtip collars and a black bowtie with French cuffs and gold cufflinks emblazoned with the Team Fortress 2 logo on the wrists with the exception of the Pyro, Medic and Spy. It adds team-colored lapels for the Scout and Pyro.
The Tuxxy was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "The Award Winner".
- The Tuxxy was added to the game and added to the Mann Co. Store.
- Updated the Tuxxy tuxedo so it can be crafted.
- [Undocumented] Added the Tuxxy to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Changed 'Scout or Heavy Shirt' equip region to 'Shirt' equip region
- The Tuxxy's texture is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability to do so is disabled.
- The Tuxxy was teased in the Second Annual Saxxy Awards teaser being worn by the Heavy, Medic, and Soldier.