The Unarmed Combat is a melee weapon for the Scout. It is the limp right arm of a team specific Spy, with a ripped glove and a protruding bone that serves as a handle.
This weapon functions similarly to the Holy Mackerel. However, it will display the phrase 'ARM KILL!' instead of 'FISH KILL!', and does not qualify as a piece of the Special Delivery item set.
The Unarmed Combat was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.
October 27, 2011 Patch (Very Scary Halloween Special)
- The Unarmed Combat was added to the game.
June 27, 2012 Patch (Pyromania Update)
- Fixed The Unarmed Combat's taunt not working.
- The Unarmed Combat's color now matches the team using it.
- The Unarmed Combat does not glow when crit-boosted.
- Assisted arm kills are not highlighted in the kill feed like other kills and assists.
- The weapon model, on rare occasions, will deform when it crits.
- This item's level does not show up in the backpack or loadout. This is because the item type is assigned to a text string that does not exist.
- The description is a pun on the phrase "lending a hand" which means to help with a job or task.
- According to the Steam Workshop, it was the creator's intention for the weapon to be of the enemy team's colour, so the RED Scout would be holding the arm of a BLU Spy, and vice versa.