Welcome to my happening user page. Please drop me a message if anything's on your mind. :)
I'm a west coast U.S. player who formerly mained Scout competitively. When I pub, I usually mess around with other classes, and I prefer no random crits or damage spread. My longest-running team was Perplex. I'm a long-time reader and lurker on Wikipedia, was a moderator on the old, unofficial TF2 Wiki, was an administrator on the Official TF Wiki prior to the user group restructuring, and am now a moderator.
My main interests on the wiki are mechanics and weapon statistics, policies and guidelines, usability features and formatting, game options and configs (scripts, huds, cvars, etc), and competitive play topics. Areas in which I'm noticeably less-than-informed include cosmetic accessories (hats), Model Viewer image creation, and translations.
- Formalize and integrating the competitive play articles and categories
- Expand wiki content related to game settings and configs
- Working on articles mentioned in to-do list
- Creating redirect pages
- Testing statistics and mechanics of weapons and correcting weapon articles
- Taking part in wiki discussions
My personal HUD is in the public beta stage. You can learn about and download it here.
I'm revising my scripts (again), and while I'm procrastinating real hard on it, I can assure you that the will be much more comprehensive and updated than my old ones. When I'm done with them, I'll be hosting them here.
I wrote up a phatty explanation of competitive preferences a while back. If you're new you might learn something from it (otherwise, probably not).
Some time ago I wrote an instructional page for new TF2 players. You can read it here.
- My TF2 "career" basically started with being a pubstar Spy, then getting into STA Highlander and 8v8, then STA 6v6, and finally mainstream competitive 6v6.
- My community weapon is of the Scattergun variety.
- I co-founded and was the leader of the first generation of #university.
- I was an admin of jeah pugs back when it was really active.
- I have a background in digital media design (animation, graphic design, web design), film theory, and game design studies.
- Online multiplayer games I play or used to play (besides TF2) include CS 1.3-1.6, Natural Selection, Brood War, Warcraft 3, DotA, LoL, and Garry's Mod 10; I have minor experience with TFC, L4D1, and UT2004.
- I'm technically a legal minister.