Ravecrib9t4, The Noble Scout
From Team Fortress Wiki
--Ravecrib9t4/The Noble Scout
Join us and make the TF Wiki stronger!
Create. Edit. Be the guy who makes Wiki history today!
|The Profile||The Backpack and LSD Chest||Noblechievements||The Contributions||Textfile Links||Tha Youtube Channel||Email 2 Meg|
|The Noble Scout|
|Type:||Norwegian Scout and Wiki Veteran|
|Birth place:||Norway (date: 15th of December)|
|Team Fortress 2|
|Favourite hats:||Troublemaker's Tossle Cap/Wiki Cap|
Holà, Hej, Hello, Konichiwa, Hei, Salut, Howdy
So, who am I? I am a translator, fixer, editor, wikichievement giver and helper of the Team Fortress Wiki and I have the priority of the Norwegian parts of the Wiki (/no) and does (as mentioned) regular edits, translations, fixings and such. I have been on the Wiki for years and I am what you could call a "Veteran". I have recieved the Wiki Cap for my work and I recruit often new users by joining servers and such and prance around with my sparkling hat (True Story, man) which enlighten them to join up. I go around through others work and reward em with wikichievements here and there, check the Recent Log and boost peoples minds with editing. Besides the Wiki, I draw, game and enjoy life. Also a Youtube film maker (Ravecrib9t4) which makes things for fun. Primary objects I got is these: 1. Getting 100% on the /no (This will take some years) 2. Getting TF2 to 100% on /no in STS For your info, I can help you guiding through the Wiki but if you have problems with English, I could hook you up to a user or two that speaks your language.
Wiki Stats(Norwegian translation progress):
|GianAwesome.|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
Not for wikichieving me, but for your translations to Norwegian (mainly for this).
Closing Night !
|Keisari|| Keisarievement unlocked!|
Awarded to people who Keisari would like to have a drink with.
|Keisari|| Keisarievement unlocked!|
I've yet to meet one that can outfail you.
|Codename S.P.Y.|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
Reasons? What reasons? HERE! TAKE IT!
|Yjy950105|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
For spreading "The Great Wikichievement Award".
|Hecarimz|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
You are spreading happiness throughout the wiki :3
| || |
Home-made Item Sets
|Meet the Wiki|
|The Editor||The Translator||The Preview Save||The Time Capper||The Veteran's Proof||The Entertainment Device|
|+100% Meet the Wiki. Additional beats and sparkles when taunting|
1. ETF2L Highlander Season 1: 2nd place, Division 6J, Official Team Fortress Wiki Team
2. UGC Highlander Season 6: Participant, Made to playoffs (East Steel) and lost first playoff match, Official Team Fortress Wiki Team
3. ETF2L Highlander Season 2: No results yet, Division 5I, Official Team Fortress Wiki Team
4. UGC Highlander Season 7:Participant, Official Team Fortress Wiki Team (As part time leader)
- The Noble Scout has a highly grade of talking random and often rubbish things.
- The Noble Scout runs sometimes Team Fortress 2 with 17 FPS and ping as far up to as 999.
- Internet connection could be cut off in a middle of a game or translation load and makes him rage.
- The Noble Scout can out funcion himself from chats, games etc.
- The Noble Scout is a self-proclaimed Team Fortress Wiki Veteran.
- Scout loves tacos, Newcastle Brown Ale, Monster Energy and Sørlandschips.
- The favorite Marvel character to this user is Deadpool
- Noble Scout is a manga and anime fan (he also draws the same style as manga).
- This Scout lives in a dorm.
- Noble Scout loves scary games.
- In Octobet the 13th 2012, The Space Core crashed into The Noble Scout's window and have since been Scout's room mate.
- Scout owns "The Sacrifice and other Steam-powered stories".
- This user owns a Pyro.