|Welcome to my talk page.
Pyro Melee[ger] again ^^
Eng: I have one big problem in the german pyro article. After changing exactly the same melee weapons from the english entry to the german one, the damage is not shown in one line. Look here > Melee/Nahkampf , it looks ugly....I hope u can tell me where my error is!!!
Ger: Wo mache ich den Fehler das beim Schaden die Zahl ne Zeile darunter steht das ist beim englishen nicht ich könnt....danke für ne schnelle Info, und frohes neues Jahr ;)
NoWhereMan 03:16, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about, the page looks fine to me --CruelCow (talk) 10:16, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, just have a look at Team Fortress Wiki:Wiki Cap guidelines, it's explained quite extensively there. --CruelCow (talk) 10:16, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
Cow is Sentry?
I saw it red blinking in your picture not beeping, but it must be a mechanical cow. Right? Btw totally unrelated:
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you make, allowing you to perfect it before you save the page. godlike11219 13:57, 28 March 2011 (UTC)
- Congrats, you're the first to notice :P
- Also: I'm going to rip off your nipples if you don't stop. creating. fake. warnings. --CruelCow (talk) 14:32, 28 March 2011 (UTC)
Y u delet it D: --Focusknock 23:03, 2 April 2011 (UTC)
Reupload of images
- Don't worry, no harm done. --CruelCow (talk) 00:17, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
Firstly I uploaded without CC license. Now there is problem with one wallpaper. Skeleton 16:02, 23 June 2011 (PDT)
Now all wallpapers have thumbnails and they are ok. Skeleton 16:08, 23 June 2011 (PDT)
Sorry for so many messages... But i don't know what is problem with one wallpaper. I am new here, but want to help to improve wiki. Skeleton 16:15, 23 June 2011 (PDT)
I own a "Sun On A Stick" for the scout if you would like to buy it off me, my Steam name is glata.