From Team Fortress Wiki
|File name:|| |
|Developer(s):||Joshua "JoshuaC" Shiflet|
To win, the player's team must eliminate the entire enemy team or capture the central control point once it's available.
- Tower Shack: the large room on the top of the tower, where the control point is located. Has four main entrances, two from the stairs that come from the center valley and the other two from both sides where the Higher pipes are. Additionally, the shack's roof has one opening and is accessible to explosive jumping Soldiers or Demomen.
- Lower Pipes: Two large metal pipes that connect the respawn area to the tower main stairs.
- Higher Pipes: Two large metal pipes that run from the stone wall to the tower shack, accessible from the external ring by two pairs of logs. A small health pack is placed on each pipe where the logs connect.
- Center Valley: the largest area where the tower rises. Small pools of deep water and small ammo packs are found here. Two ramp of stairs lead to the tower shack.
- External Ring: A path that revolves around the whole map, it allows access to the center valley and the higher pipes by two wooden logs.
- Respawn Area: Two caves facing each other located on the external ring. Partially protected by large wooden walls.
Control Point Timing
- Added Watchtower to the game.
- Fixed a case where players could open and get stuck on the starting gates before the round start.
- Improved clipping to prevent people from getting out of the map.
- Optimized the map for better performance.
- With the use of explosive jumps, it is possible to reach the top of the tower shack, and the area behind the billboards above the spawn rooms.