From Team Fortress Wiki
- steamid (Optional) (uint64)
- The 64 bit ID of the player.
- include_appinfo (Optional) (bool)
- Whether or not to include additional details of apps - name and images. Defaults to false.
- include_played_free_games (Optional) (bool)
- Whether or not to list free-to-play games in the results. Defaults to false.
- appids_filter (Optional) (uint32)
- Restricts results to the appids passed here. This is an array and should be passed like appids_filter=440&appids_filter=570
- Total number of results.
- An array of results.
- An integer containing the program's ID.
- name (Optional)
- A string containing the program's publicly facing title.
- playtime_2weeks (Optional)
- An integer of the player's playtime in the past 2 weeks, denoted in minutes.
- playtime_forever (Optional)
- An integer of the the player's total playtime, denoted in minutes.
- img_icon_url (Optional)
- The program icon's file name, accessible at:
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/apps/APPID/IMG_ICON_URL.jpg, replacing "APPID" and "IMG_ICON_URL" as necessary.
- img_logo_url (Optional)
- The program logo's file name, accessible at:
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/apps/APPID/IMG_LOGO_URL.jpg, replacing "APPID" and "IMG_LOGO_URL" as necessary.
- has_community_visible_stats (Optional)
- Whether the program has stats accessible via GetUserStatsForGame and GetGlobalStatsForGame.