From Team Fortress Wiki
- steamid (Optional) (uint64)
- The 64 bit ID of the player.
- count (Optional) (uint32)
- The number of games to return.
- Total number of results.
- An array of results.
- An integer containing the program's ID.
- A string containing the program's publicly facing title.
- An integer of the player's playtime in the past 2 weeks, denoted in minutes.
- An integer of the the player's total playtime, denoted in minutes.
- The program icon's file name, accessible at:
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/apps/APPID/IMG_ICON_URL.jpg, replacing "APPID" and "IMG_ICON_URL" as necessary.
- The program logo's file name, accessible at:
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/apps/APPID/IMG_LOGO_URL.jpg, replacing "APPID" and "IMG_ICON_URL" as necessary.