- steamid (Optional) (uint64)
- If specified, only returns details if the file is owned by the SteamID specified
- ugcid (uint64)
- ID of UGC file to get info for
- appid (uint32)
- appID of product
- Array containing the file information
- Path to the file along with its name
- URL to the file
- Size of the file
- Object returned on non-HTTP errors
- Integer identifying error that occurred, currently 9 is the only known return value which means that the file with the given ID was not found.
This request is used to fetch file information for given UGC files. Currently certain items found in a player's backpack that can have a custom texture applied to a part of them have attributes attached used for generating the 64 bit ID. The attribute values for generating the ID are stored in two attributes for portability reasons: custom texture lo is the low word, and custom texture hi is the high word.