From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon deals 15% more damage than the default Pistol, but can only load 5 rounds at a time. It also allows a +25% jump height bonus when active.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Ranged|
|Attack interval||0.17 s|
|Spread recovery||1.25 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|The #1 Fan|
Learn more about the Weapon Demonstration project.
See also: Crafting
|Class Token - Scout||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
As a crafting ingredient
|Refined Metal||Bonk Boy|
|Reclaimed Metal||Mad Milk||Winger||Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol|
- The Winger was added to the game.
June 25, 2011 [Item schema update]
- Reduced crafting recipe from 1 Refined and Shortstop to 1 Reclaimed and Shortstop.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the Winger from being used in crafting recipes.
- Added/Refined recoil/draw/crit/reload forces for the Winger.
- [Undocumented] The damage bonus attribute was changed from "+15% damage done" to "+15% damage bonus".
- Fixed first-person clip reloading.
- Changed attribute:
- Added: +25% Jump Height bonus while Winger is active.
- [Undocumented] Added Collector's quality.
- The clip of the Winger sticks out of the gun after completing the reload animation until the player switches weapons.
- Despite being a Pistol, using this weapon does not count towards the achievement Gun Down.
- Unlike the default Pistol, the Winger does not feature a hammer in the back which would strike the firing pin. During development, the creator originally included a hammer, but later removed it to differentiate it from the Pistol, stating that the Winger operated on an internal-pin.