|“Let's go, let's go, let's go!”
This article documents a recent addition. It may contain speculation, broken links or errors.
You can help improve it by editing this page to include new information.
The AWPer Hand is a promotional item for the Sniper. It is an AI Arctic Warfare Police sniper rifle, used in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive under its abbreviation AWP. The AWPer Hand was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-purchased Counter-Strike: Global Offensive before August 21st, 2012.
It functions identical to the Sniper Rifle, except with unique firing sounds.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Base damage||100%|| |
|Attack interval||1.5 s|
|Maximum charge time||3.3 s|
|Zoom-in charging delay||1 s|
|Zoom-in headshot delay||0.2 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
- [Undocumented] Added the AWPer Hand
- The AWPer Hand does not have unique sounds when firing a Critical shot.
- Spent shells eject out of the center of the screen in first person view.
- The description references the fact the AWP is commonly banned in Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source servers.
- The weapon's name is a play on "upper hand", referencing the advantage in Counter-Strike games that AWP users have, due to its immense stopping power.
The Sniper with the AWPer Hand on the CS:GO Blog.