Brotherhood of Arms
From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 16:07, 1 September 2013 by Balladofwindfishes
This article is about the hat. For the cancelled game, please see Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms.
The Brotherhood of Arms is a community-created headwear item for all classes. It consists of a white cap underneath a team-colored hood and two white drawstrings. When worn by the Medic and Spy, the hood is a darker team colour.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Brotherhood of Arms was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] This hat can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- [Undocumented] Added this hat to the item drop system.
- The item's name is a reference to the title of the cancelled version of Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms.
- The item's description, along with the Troublemaker's Tossle Cap's, references the N.W.A. album "Straight Outta Compton".
- The phrase brother(s) in arms is meaning a close associate, especially a fellow member of a military service.