From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 14:37, 8 September 2012 by Balladofwindfishes (Undo edit by Hinaomi (Talk) (1145735) see others)
|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "Multiple class gallery"
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Champ Stamp was added to the game.
- Fixed item conflicts with The Champ Stamp
- [Undocumented] Added Champ Stamp to the drop system.
- After changing from the Heavy to another class that can equip this item, their arms remain the same size.
- The name is a reference to the term "Tramp stamp", referring to a tattoo which a woman places on her lower back.
- A version for Demoman was concepted and worked on, but Demoman's sleeves proved too difficult to model over.
Early concept art for the Champ Stamp and the Neon Annihilator.
Promotional image featuring the Sleeping Dogs promotional items.