From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 20:17, 21 June 2013 by Balladofwindfishes (June 19th update; need image improvements)
|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: " Updated paint gallery and images for the June 19th patch"
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Couvre Corner was added to the game.
- Fixed the shading for the Couvre Corner.
- The folded handkerchief is primarily used for high dress occasions involving a tuxedo or dress suit.
- The actual name of this particular fold is a two-point fold; after the handkerchief has been folded into a triangle, its corners are folded upward to mirror one another.
- The modeler Sparkwire has stated that the item was finished in under 40 minutes, and was originally paired with a hat which was dropped.