From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 12:30, 1 August 2016 by WindBOT (Auto: WordFilter(Minicrit → Mini-Crit), wikipediaLinks (Review RC#2138162))
Debuff may refer to:
- Fire, damaging the burning player every half a second for 3 HP for 10 seconds (60 damage in total)
- Bleeding, damaging the bleeding player every half a second for 4 HP for 5-6 second (depending on the weapon used)
- Marked for death, making the player take Mini-Crit damage (duration varies)
- Jarate debuff, making the player take Mini-Crit damage for 10 seconds (5 second while being healed by a Medic or a Dispenser)
- Mad Milk debuff, making 60% of damage taken return to your enemies as health for 10 second (2,5 second while being healed by a Medic or a Dispenser)
- A weapon's penalty (eg. Sandman's health penalty)
- A nerf synonym.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with a similar title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.