Upon taunting with the Knife, Your Eternal Reward, Conniver's Kunai, Saxxy, or Big Earner equipped, the Spy gracefully tosses his weapon to his left hand and begins to practice a deadly fencing maneuver, resulting in damage or death for anyone slow, unaware or simply unfortunate enough to be in the way.
Enemies hit by the first two initial swipes will suffer minimal damage and will receive knock back, while the last thrust is an instant kill. The taunt can kill multiple enemies if it connects on both the stabs and thrusts. Fencing can also destroy buildings upon impact.
As with all Kill taunts, this taunt can be used to kill enemy players during humiliation and stalemates.
Damage and function times
| Hasar ve işlev süreleri
| Sıfır mesafe
|| 25 (x2) / 500
| İşlev süreleri
| Alay hareketi süresi
| Değerler topluluk testlerinde kaydedilmiştir ve yaklaşık değerlerdir.
|| D.e.l.i.c.i. Adam|
Eskrim yaprken birisini bıçakla.
May 21, 2009 Patch (Sniper vs. Spy Update)
- The taunt now injures enemy players.
May 19, 2010 Patch
- Spies can no longer perform the taunt whilst Cloaked (with any watch).
- Fencing is a family of combat sports. In Foil Fencing, to win in a bout one combatant must thrust their opponent in the chest, or somewhere in the center-mass of the body.
- During the taunt, the Spy has his other hand up above his head, and then he throws it back when he lunges. This is a classic Fencing stance, and throwing one's hand back helps use momentum to speed up his remount.
- It is possible to perform this taunt with the Dead Ringer out, the only way to kill someone while using this weapon.