The Fortified Compound is a primary weapon for the Sniper. It is a black metallic compound bow. When equipped, the Sniper will carry arrows in the quiver strapped to his back. The bow itself is identical to the bow Garrett, the main protagonist in Thief, uses.
This weapon functions identically to the Huntsman.
This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players who purchased Thief on Steam before March 7, 2014.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Ranged|
|Base damage||100%|| |
|Attack interval||1.94 s|
|Maximum charge time||1.0 s|
|Aim fatigue||5.0 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
Note: Distance from the target affects damage values, except for critical hits.
|Class Token - Sniper||Slot Token - Primary||Scrap Metal|
| Controlled Burn|
Ignite 50 enemies capturing one of your control points.
- The Fortified Compound was added to the game.
- Fixed the Fortified Compound not triggering the same taunts and voice lines as the Huntsman.
- [Undocumented] Added the Fortified Compound to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] The Fortified Compound is now craftable, tradable, giftable and was added to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Added Killstreak Kits for the Fortified Compound.