From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 13:58, 2 May 2017 by Sparrow
When the player selects it in the taunt menu, the Sniper will take out a saxophone and starts to play a short tune for few seconds.
The Killer Solo was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Killer Solo was added to the game.
- This taunt is based on a scene from Expiration Date where the Sniper plays the Saxophone during one of the Spy's lessons.
- The sound cues of this taunt are parts of the soundtrack Seduce Me!.
- The taunt was originally intended to be shipped with the End of the Line Update, but was dropped because it had nothing to do with the short.
- The Killer Solo had its own saxophone texture and model, but it was changed to the one found in the Expiration Date. The game files still contains the old texture, but not the model.
- The backpack icon still shows the old model.