Meet the Medic (taunt)
From Team Fortress Wiki
This article is about the taunt item. For the video, see Meet the Medic.
The pose is similar to several shots in the Meet the Medic video, notably the closing shot of the Medic atop a pile of Soldier corpses.
- Added the Meet the Medic taunt to the game.
- Updated the Meet the Medic to be nameable.
- [Undocumented] Meet the Medic can now be found in random drops.
- Fixed the Meet the Medic taunt not releasing doves during the taunt.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon.
- Taunting while you are waist-high in water makes a loud sound from the dove entities colliding with the water.
- Taunting in Medieval mode causes the Medic to perform the taunt with their currently equipped weapon. This causes clipping issues and has the associated effects of taunting with the Amputator or Ubersaw, if those are equipped.
- Owning the taunt may cause replay footage of the taunt to show the aura as well as play the sound around your player, regardless of which class is being played as.
- Doves can sometimes get stuck on doors such as resupply doors. They will only move out of the door when someone opens it.
- Using the Taunt with the Nine Pipe Problem will cause the pipe to sway around vigorously.