Difference between revisions of "Officer's Ushanka"
From Team Fortress Wiki
m (matching summary text)
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
Latest revision as of 17:05, 18 September 2019
The Officer's Ushanka is awarded in Genuine quality to players who purchase the and redeem the code that comes with it.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Officer's Ushanka was added to the game.
- The Officer's Ushanka was made paintable.
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Officer's Ushanka.
- [Undocumented] The Officer's Ushanka can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- The Officer's Ushanka's painting texture was improved.
- [Undocumented] Revealed some of the Mysterious Promos.
- Fixed several cosmetic items not cloaking properly for the Spy
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- In terms of military and police work, the color of a ushanka usually indicates a person's position. Grey is associated with military personnel, green for camouflage use, white for parade use, and blue for a police officer.
- Though ushankas are a distinctly Russian hat, they have also been used in Germany, and other parts of Asia for hundreds of years. The ushanka became a symbol and media icon of Soviet Russia, and is now a very popular hat all over the world.
- The names of both this item and the Gentleman's Ushanka reference the 1982 film An Officer and a Gentleman.