The Sight for Sore Eyes is a community-created miscellaneous item for the Pyro. It is a pair of loose Template:W that fit in the lens sockets of the Pyro's mask.
April 7, 2011 Patch
- The Sight for Sore Eyes was added to the game.
December 15, 2011 Patch (Australian Christmas 2011)
- Added "lenses" equip region.
September 4, 2012 Patch
- Loosened equip region restrictions for the Sight for Sore Eyes.
- The Sight for Sore Eyes is hidden when equipped with Foster's Facade on most DirectX 9 setups. When playing the game in DirectX 8, the Sight for Sore Eyes shows up properly on Foster's Facade.
- The Sight for Sore Eyes turns invisible when worn with Apparition's Aspect.
- The term "sight for sore eyes" is an English colloquial phrase that refers to meeting a person who has not been seen in a long time.
- Vellicating is the act of lightly touching a body part so as to cause the underlying nerves to twitch. Template:W is the clear gel that fills the space between the lens and the retina of the eyeball.