Talk:Golden Frying Pan
From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 18:17, 26 November 2013 by Balladofwindfishes (→All Golden Pans are strange and killstreak enabled by default)
How do you obtain this item?
There is a lot of heat surrounding this item, people say it's for the Ready Steady Pan competition, others say it's from MvM. Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks! — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Chick8ed (talk) • (contribs)
- This really hasn't been confirmed yet - time will tell more. Also, signing your comments made easy - end your message with ~~~~ for a signature and a timestamp. contribs ▪ talk) 15:40, 23 November 2013 (PST) (
- Looking at it, you get it for completing one of the new MvM missions or the new tour, but probably the latter one. --Omolong (talk) 17:10, 25 November 2013 (PST)
- Nope, that'd count as X of Y trivia - see the trivia guidelines (contribs ▪ talk) 17:47, 23 November 2013 (PST)
Strange Bacon Grease
- Its in the mechanics of the item, but there is also no way to get it as of yet. It is true, but can't be in the game. It would be like saying it can't be painted. ImBlue (talk) 10:15, 24 November 2013 (PST)
Do we really need this page?
- Yes. It's a unique weapon, with its own entry in the item schema. —Moussekateer·talk 10:02, 24 November 2013 (PST)
- To expand a bit, unlike Festives/Botkillers (which are also unique items in the schema) this one has a unique attribute and is equippable on 2 more classes than the regular Pan, making it basically an entirely unique weapon. It's got fairly unique differences from the normal pan, that warrant its own page. Balladofwindfishes (talk) 08:51, 25 November 2013 (PST)