Template:Did you know
From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 18:44, 24 August 2012 by Xenak (Removed unnecessary line, fixed grammar/spelling.)
Currently displayed facts
- ...that the Nostromo Napalmer is a reference to Alien (1979), and has the same design as the flamethrower props in the movie?
- ...that the Carlton is based off a dance move done by Carlton Banks in the American sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
- ...that the picture that depicts the Pyro winning the Heavy vs. Pyro war is a reference to the Meet the Pyro cinematic in which the Heavy takes a Fire Axe to the head?
- ...that the mercenaries, alongside other Valve characters, appeared in a version of Peggle called Peggle Extreme?
- ...that development on Powerhouse actually began in 2007, but the developer left it unfinished and then released the map for the Gun Mettle Update?
- ...that the Equalizer and the Escape Plan were originally one item, under the former name, before being split in Team Fortress 2 Beta?
|Notice: Before you make an addition, check out the rules for adding new facts.
REMEMBER: NEW FACTS GO AT THE END OF THIS SECTION.
- ...that the Amputator taunt can be used for spychecks by seeing if your target is healed?
- ...That on the level Mannworks there is a dismembered hand in the room behind Red spawn that resembles the Unarmed combat melee weapon?
- ...that it is possible to prevent a Payload bomb's detonation by knocking it away from the pit with an explosion?
- ...that the Balloonicorn made its first appearance on the first page of a comic as a festive tree ornament?
- ...that the Sniper is the only other class besides the Medic that can regenerate health automatically with the Cozy Camper equipped?
- ...that in Doomsday, there's a hidden room where there's an NPC Spy looking at a map, which cannot be seen in normal gameplay?
- ...that the Beggar's Bazooka and the Helmet Without a Home were featured in the Team Fortress 2 is Free to Play announcement?
- ...that if you turn on subtitles in the Meet the Pyro video, the Scout is saying "He's not here, is she?", referring to the Pyro?
- ...that if you equip the Sydney Sleeper, the bullets in the Sniper's breast pocket are replaced with darts?
Add facts below this title
- ...that the robots in Mann vs. Machine have the same first person models as their human class counterparts?
- ...that there's a burned Spy's hand in a coal train on Mannworks, and you can see it while spectating or with noclip enabled?
- ...that if your disguise weapon is one that reloads a magazine or shells, reloading your Revolver will cause your disguise to reload their weapon?
- ...that, in Meet the Sniper, the bobble-head civilian is standing on the Team Fortress Classic logo?
- ...that the Sydney Sleeper once had its own reloading motion?
- ...that in A Smissmas Story, before the Meet the Pyro video was announced, one child states they want a Poopy Joe rescue rocket?
- ...that in one of the official Pain Train and Homewrecker are used as custom melee weapons? 's previously featured community campaigns, Blood Tracks, the
- ...that in 1984, a 15-day old girl recieved a transplanted baboon heart as the Heavy did in the Meet the Medic video?
- ...that in the Meet the Medic video the Loch Ness Hamster's heart can be seen in the Medic's refrigerator?
- ...that the Baby Face's Blaster's advertised maximum speed increase of +100% is actually +99%?
- ...that you can kill yourself by airblasting a Rocket Jumper projectile near you?
- ...that in Meet the Pyro, when the Pyro is first seen in Pyrovision, there is a cloud in the top-right corner that resembles the female gender symbol?
- ...that in Meet the Medic, in the scenes with the Medi Gun, the Medic is actually using the Quick-fix?
- ...that in Meet The Medic, the "first ÜberCharge" scene was mocked in Source Filmmaker on Badwater Basin?
- ...that the Soldier and the Pyro are the only classes that do not have any items that change their maximum health?
- ...that the layout used in the Artpass Contest and, subsequently, Mann Manor and Mountain Lab was originally from an unfinished Valve map?
- ...if it wasn't for TF2's in game speed cap of 520 HU/s, a Scout under the effects of Crit-a-Cola, the Disciplinary Action, and the Baby Face's Blaster at full boost would run at 654.48 HU/s, or 218% of normal.
- ...that in Mann vs Machine it shows a RED Scout, RED Heavy, BLU Soldier, and a BLU Demoman, but in A fate Worse Then Chess it shows a BLU Scout, RED Heavy, RED Soldier, and a RED Demoman?
- ...that it took just 12 hours to decode the second ARG?
- ...that the beta version of 2Fort can be found in the Source Filmmaker listed as "devtest.bsp"?
- ...that the Huntsman's arrows can be ignited using a Soldier's Cow Mangler 5000 or Righteous Bison, or an Engineer's Pomson 6000?
- ...that Medics used to be able to continue healing while taunting with their secondary weapons or using the action slot taunts?