Template:Did you know
From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 00:41, 20 August 2019 by Hinaomi (→Facts suggestions: Killbane did not use it during Murderbrawl XXXI)
Currently displayed facts
- ...that the Nostromo Napalmer is a reference to Alien (1979), and has the same design as the flamethrower props in the movie?
- ...that the Carlton is based off a dance move done by Carlton Banks in the American sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
- ...that the picture that depicts the Pyro winning the Heavy vs. Pyro war is a reference to the Meet the Pyro cinematic in which the Heavy takes a Fire Axe to the head?
- ...that the mercenaries, alongside other Valve characters, appeared in a version of Peggle called Peggle Extreme?
- ...that development on Powerhouse actually began in 2007, but the developer left it unfinished and then released the map for the Gun Mettle Update?
- ...that the Equalizer and the Escape Plan were originally one item, under the former name, before being split in Team Fortress 2 Beta?
|Notice: Before you make an addition, check out the rules for adding new facts.
REMEMBER: NEW FACTS ARE ADDED TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SECTION.
- ...that all of the Demoman's alternate grenade launchers (Loose Cannon, Loch-n-Load, and Iron Bomber) were released in Christmas updates?
- ...that you can actually see through the Soldier's Rocket Launcher from the ends?
- ...that Melee Weapons have a higher chance to have Random Crits than any other weapons?
- ...that Heavy has a PhD in Russian Literature?
- ...that a fully overhealed Heavy can survive all of Pyro's taunt kills?
- ...that Soldier was originally supposed to receive a Flyswatter weapon?
- ...that Abraham Lincoln invented the Rocket Jump?
- ...that the Holiday Punch was originally going to have a style that gave the gloves a color scheme similar to the Officer's Ushanka?
- ...that Sniper is actually from New Zealand?
- ...that Gabe Newell purchased 10,000 Southern Hospitalities after its creator emailed Gabe to thank him for adding it to the Mann Co. Store?
- ...that in old beta Source Filmmaker builds, there are models of the Team Fortress Classic Flamethrower?
- ...that the Capo's Capper is basically just a slightly modified and retextured Fancy Fedora?
- ...that the Beggar's Bazooka kill icon name is "dumpster_device"?
- ...that on the map Banana Bay there is a hidden ritual to Poopy Joe near BLU spawn?
- ...that there are two RED Spy indicators on the BLU's dashboard in Meet the Spy?
- ...that the Fan O'War was originally going to be for Soldier instead of Scout?
- ...that the Teleporter is the only building that does not change in appearance when upgraded?
- ...that the Degreaser's airblast was originally intended to be chargeable, similar to the Stickybomb Launcher?
- ...that the scrapped Nail Gun's ammo belt appears in the bottom space of a Dispenser, regardless of level?
- ...that both Miss Pauling's contract voiceline and final page of the Blood Money comic allude to Spy beating a DNA test?
- ...that in Meet The Spy the RED Spy while disguised as BLU Scout pretended to cut himself on the blunt side of his Knife?
- ...that the Stickybombs placed during Setup time or Mann vs. Machine while under effect of the Kritzkrieg disappear if the Medic changes class?
- ...that players on the winning team during Humiliation can respawn via switching classes?
- ...that the Dragon's Fury projectile can be reflected?
- ...that 14 Golden Wrenches were destroyed for charity?
- ...that the Rescue Ranger's sine wave changes depending on the amount of metal the player has?
- ...that a soccer ball can spawn when you equip with Ball-Kicking Boots?
- ...that you will regenerate all health lost from drowning?
- ...that there is an actual eye museum in the Badlands of New Mexico?
- ...that all Team Fortress 2 Comics published with Updates before August, 2011, were collected in the book, The Sacrifice and Other Steam-Powered Stories?
- ...that the Box Trot taunt is a reference to the Metal Gear series?
- ...that the Amputator has a +3 HP regeneration which can negate the Blutsauger's -2 HP regen?
- ...that the Soldier and Demoman were best friends, but the Administrator made them enemies?
- ...that the Tartan Spartan has a description that references a famous line from the 2006 movie 300?
- ...that Abraham Lincoln invented stairs?
- ...that there are Cool Beans hidden on the map Banana Bay?
- ...that Valve for a while accidentally changed unusual drop rate to 100% on some old crates on 26th July 2019?
- ...that the Whoopee Cap's description references Jughead Jones, of Archie Comics fame, who is well-known for wearing a similar cap.