|“Let's go, let's go, let's go!”
This article documents a recent addition. It may contain speculation, broken links or errors.
You can help improve it by editing this page to include new information.
The Triad Trinket is a community-made miscellaneous item for the Scout, Spy, Heavy, Engineer and Sniper with two styles. It is an open-shirt with a gold necklace that also adds a flipped up collar. The "Bear" style adds chest hair, which has no effect on the Scout. The Scout's dog tag necklace gets a golden chain replacement. The undershirts of the team are also replaced. The trinket does not fit the Heavy, leaving part of his stomach revealed. The shirt does not cover the Spy's neck, leaving a part of his chest revealed.
- The Triad Trinket was added to the game.
- Fixed item conflicts with The Triad Trinket (changed equip region from 'necklace' to 'shirt' and 'scout or heavy shirt')
- This item does not get covered in Jarate after being hit.
- Sometimes this item will appear half invisible.
- There are no polygons on the insides of the shirt, allowing players to see through them at certain angles.
- The Triad Trinket is a remade version of an older submission by SVDL, titled the Lounge Lizard.
Promotional image featuring the Sleeping Dogs promotional items.