The Triad Trinket is a promotional cosmetic item for the Scout, Spy, Heavy, Engineer and Sniper. It gives each class a gold necklace (two for the Heavy and Engineer), and replaces the Scout's dog tag necklace with a golden chain. It also removes the white undershirts of the Heavy and Sniper; the Sniper's team-colored shirt gains three buttons and is tucked out, while the Heavy's collar gets flipped up, with his untucked shirt leaving part of his stomach revealed. The Scout and Spy gain broad collars that expose part of their chests.
This cosmetic item has two styles: "Bare" and "Bear". The "Bear" style adds chest hair and that affect on every classes but Scout.
- The Triad Trinket was added to the game.
- Changed equip region from "necklace" to "shirt" and "Scout or heavy shirt".
- [Undocumented] Added Triad Trinket to the drop system.
September 13, 2012 [Item schema update]
- Made the Triad Trinket in genuine quality tradable and giftable.
- [Undocumented] Removed 'Scout or Heavy Shirt' equip region.
- Added Strange quality.
- Occasionally the item will appear semi-transparent.
- Occasionally, when a player's viewmode switches from first person to third person, such as when killed, the item will be inflated.
- The Triad Trinket is a remade version of an older submission by Svdl, titled the Lounge Lizard.
Promotional image featuring the Sleeping Dogs promotional items.