From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 16:15, 1 September 2013 by Balladofwindfishes
The Tyurtlenek is a community-created miscellaneous item for the Heavy. It is a team-colored turtleneck sweater with frayed short-sleeves under an unzipped, zip-up vest with two top pockets, complete with a sleek silver belt buckle.
- The Tyurtlenek was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Fixed levels not showing up in-game.
- [Undocumented] Added this item to the item drop system.
- This item is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability is turned off.
- This item was submitted to the Steam Workshop with two styles. "Ripped", the one currently in-game and "Trim". The second style would have removed the torn apart sleeves while keeping the turtleneck sweater and the zip-up vest.
- The item's name reflects the way that a steretypical Russian person would pronounce "turtleneck" with a heavy accent.
- Turtleneck is a garment—usually a sweater—with a close-fitting, round, and high collar that folds over and covers the neck.