- Hello, this section is almost one year old but I dont want to add a new one. I noticed your recent edits and you still add english information to non-english articles (here and here for example). Please talk to a translator if you cannot translate some sections but do not simply copy-paste the english text, thanks. Hagbard Celine (talk) 07:50, 7 September 2013 (PDT)
Sometimes, I am a Spy. Apologize- Kmyc89 (talk) 02:43, 9 September 2013 (PDT)
Stop deleting stuff
Stop deleting non translated things in articles. Add a trans tag to them instead. TNS 16:42, 24 August 2012 (PDT)
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Kmyc89/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
-- Darkid (|) 10:50, 12 October 2012 (PDT)
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you are making, allowing you to perfect your changes before you save the page. Darkid (|) 12:42, 28 December 2012 (PST)
- I must insist, again, that you use the Show preview button when editing a page. It makes editing far more convenient and does not require several iterations to complete an edit. -- LordKelvin 12:58, 28 December 2012 (PST)