Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Kubrat to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Kubrat/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Re: Demonstration Q
I think it was you that left me that PM on IRC. I'll copy-paste response here: Hi, honestly my best guess is that no one noticed it needs it. I can't imagine a situation where we /wouldn't/ want a demonstration especially when we already have them for other miscs like Pocket Buddy. -- Lagg 04:35, 28 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hello! Yes, that was me. Though, I can't see the message I left you on the IRC. I don't know if it was deleted or something else happened.
I would like to make a demonstration of the Pocket Santa and if you like how it is done, then I would make more videos for other items. Are there any tips you could give me on how to make the best video for that? - I already have all game settings at maximum for the best quality. --Kubrat (talk) 20:13, 28 March 2021 (UTC)