Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Soldurian to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Soldurian/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Talk pages are only used to discuss the contents of the article such as wording or additional/incorrect information, not to talk about what the article is about. That kind of discussion should be kept to the Steam discussions page.
GrampaSwood (talk) 21:17, 28 October 2022 (UTC)
Talk pages, again
! Please refrain from using talk pages for general discussion of this or other topics. They are for discussion related to improving the article in specific ways. They are not a general discussion forum about the article's topic or any other topic. Use the Steam discussions page · Ashe (talk) 21:21, 2 November 2022 (UTC)
Meet the Pyro smiling Engi trivia
I've made a talk page entry on Meet the Pyro for this piece of trivia due to a note stating it should not be added, if you wanted to participate in the discussion, please do.
GrampaSwood (talk) 15:50, 9 November 2022 (UTC)