Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Zeklyn to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Zeklyn/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Hey, your first edit, nice job!
I've also messaged you on IRC when you uploaded your first edit, but in case you don't read it; nice job on that, though you need to remember about some things
You've put Kniv instead of Kniv, which worked in that case, but, for example, if you have the Force-A-Nature page, you'll have to do Force-A-Nature/no|Naturkraften instead of simply writting Naturkraften, because the first (correct) link will redirect you to a Force a nature page, and because you've added the /no at the end, it will redirect a user to norwegian page, not the default (english) one. Also, if you put a "|" after the "/no", it'll display Naturkraften instead of Force-A-Nature with /no added to it
heres how it looks in the action
Naturkraften - correct
Naturkraften - incorrect, wiki will redirect you to a non-existing page, even though theres already a norwegian page for Force-A-Nature
Force-A-Nature/no - partially correct, but it's missing the "|Naturkraften", so it displays the english name with an added /no so it redirects to norwegian page, but it's still not quite right
Hopefully that'll make things easier for you, because simply writting Kniv instead of Knife/no|Kniv won't work with every page
Reply from Valve
Thank you for the report. We’ll take a look at it. Have a good day,
The Valve Translation Team.
Hello there. Dereko created translation for the aprilfools2020 main page, and it will temporarily stay in your user page.
It will be moved 2 days later, thanks for your private space.