From Team Fortress Wiki
- steamids (string)
- Comma-delimited list of SteamIDs
- List of player ban objects for each given (and valid) 64 bit ID.
- A string containing the player's 64 bit ID.
- Boolean indicating whether or not the player is banned from Community.
- Boolean indicating whether or not the player has VAC bans on record.
- Number of bans in games.
- String containing the player's ban status in the economy. If the player has no bans on record the string will be "none", if the player is on probation it will say "probation", and so forth.