|“Let's go, let's go, let's go!”
This article documents a recent addition. It may contain speculation, broken links or errors.
You can help improve it by editing this page to include new information.
This weapon uses the Engineer's metal as its source of ammunition; each shot fired will consume 60 metal. Each point of damage done to an enemy with the Widowmaker is returned to the Engineer as metal. Additionally, the weapon has no requirement to reload, as the ammo draws straight from the Engineer's metal supply.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Maximum ramp-up||150%||9 / pellet|
|Base damage||100%||6 / pellet|
|Maximum fall-off||50%||3 / pellet|
|Critical||18 / pellet|
|Mini-crit||8.1 / pellet|
|Attack interval||0.625 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Class Token - Engineer||Slot Token - Primary||Scrap Metal|
- The Widowmaker was added to the game.
- Damaging multiple enemies with a single shot will give an incorrect amount of metal back to the Engineer. The amount is usually the equivalent of one or two pellets of damage (3 - 18) rather than the total damage of the attack. With the 60 metal cost per attack, the Engineer will generally lose metal even if the total damage dealt is above 60.
- When equipped with the Gunslinger, the Engineer's gloved hand remains gloved, regardless of which weapon is equipped.
- The small size of this weapon causes the Engineer's finger to extend slightly beyond the end of the barrel.
- Widowmaker 1st person red.png
RED first-person view
- Widowmaker with Gunslinger 1st person red.png
RED first-person view with the Gunslinger equipped.
- Widowmaker 1st person blu.png
BLU first-person view
- Widowmaker with Gunslinger 1st person blu.png
BLU first-person view with the Gunslinger equipped.