The All-Father is a community-created multi-class cosmetic item for the Soldier, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic and Sniper. It is a large paintable white beard with matching bushy white whiskers and a mustache, similar to those commonly shown on Santa Claus.
This item has two styles, named "Classic" and "Thunderstruck". The "Classic" style retains the item's original appearance, while the "Thunderstruck" style changes the beard to be unkempt and pointed at several ends, similar to the Bull Locks.
The All-Father can be used with a Strangifier.
The All-Father was contributed to the game via the Steam Workshop.
|“Bloody hell, you're awful!”
This image file requires improvement: (Classic Paint versions needs improved version from the March 24, 2016 Patch)
You can help Team Fortress Wiki by uploading a new version (see image guidelines).
- The All-Father was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Updated the models/materials for the All-Father.
- [Undocumented] Updated the All-Father so it can be equipped by the Demoman, Engineer, Medic and Sniper.
- [Undocumented] Added styles to the All-Father.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon for the All-Father.
- [Undocumented] Updated the description for the All-Father.
- The name "All-Father" refers to Odin, the chief god of Norse myth and one of the folkloric origins of the modern Santa Claus figure.
The All-Father in A Smissmas Story.