From Team Fortress Wiki
- Scout's hair becomes brushed back, giving the impression of speed.
- Demoman gets a short afro. One of the goggle lenses, the one over his missing eye, is cracked.
- Engineer gains middle-parted hair with bangs, similar to a hairstyle that was popular with men in the 90s.
- Sniper gets a pompadour, with a couple loose strands of hair falling out the front.
Classes like the Engineer & Sniper, who normally have permanent eyewear, wear their snow goggles over their eyes, while the Scout & Demo let the goggles rest on their forehead.
The Antarctic Eyewear was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Antarctic Eyewear was added to the game.
- Fixed a rendering issue with Unusual effects for the Antarctic Eyewear.
- As of the May 17, 2018 Patch, the Scout's variant has a rendering issue so the goggles will appear blank white at certain times due to draw distance.