From Team Fortress Wiki
- Scout's hair becomes brushed back, giving the impression of speed.
- Demoman gets a short afro. One of the goggle lenses, the one over his missing eye, is cracked.
- Engineer gains middle-parted hair with bangs, similar to a hairstyle that was popular with men in the 90s.
- Sniper gets a pompadour, with a couple loose strands of hair falling out the front.
Classes like the Engineer and Sniper, who normally have permanent eyewear, wear their snow goggles over their eyes, while the Scout and Demoman let the goggles rest on their forehead.
The Antarctic Eyewear was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Antarctic Eyewear was added to the game.
- Fixed a rendering issue with Unusual effects for the Antarctic Eyewear.
- The Scout's variant has a rendering issue where the goggles will appear pure white when viewed from certain angles, mainly from above.