This article is specific to the patch released. For information on the update, see Heavy Update
Added 3 Heavy unlockables
Added 2 new maps
- Added server map timeleft to upper right of scoreboard
- Added new firing sounds to The Backburner
- Removed the Custom Tab in the serverbrowser, and added the Tags field to the base Internet Tab
- Increased The Kritzkrieg's uber-charge rate bonus from 10% to 25%
- 32 player servers can now support an extra slot of SourceTV
- Made the freezecam item panel description easier to read
- Players now broadcast whether they chose a team directly or use autoteam
- Added proper handling of cart blocking recognition to Payload maps
- Fixed bug where switching from flaregun-wielding Pyro to another class meant you didn't get a full ammo loadout on first spawn
- Fixed Spy watch arm not using team skins
- Fixed weapon switching preventing you from using secondary attacks for a 0.2s window after the primary became available
- Fixed players getting stuck in a bad animation state when class switching while spinning the minigun
- Fixed a loophole that allowed players to pickup weapons of other classes
- Fixed a bug that resulted in players earning more crit chance bonus in large, single damage events than they are supposed to
- Fixed an issue with the floating HUD +X health indicators that resulted in them appearing incorrectly
- Fixed a bug which caused the minigun spinning & firing sounds to occasionally stop while the Heavy was still firing
- Fixes the Loadout player model panel causing the in-game player facial animation to perform incorrectly
- Fixed spectators not having the target ID labels display correctly
- Fixed the cart alarm sound occasionally getting stuck on in Payload maps
- Added a new Fists kill icon.
- The previous kill icon is assigned to the Killing Gloves of Boxing.
- Showdown becomes a taunt kill attack.
- Added a new fist bodygroup to the Heavy model.