August 9, 2011 Patch
Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released
Team Fortress 2
- Renamed The Tamrielic Relic to The Dragonborn Helmet.
- Updated The Original, The Dragonborn Helmet, The Anger, The Pip-Boy, and The Wingstick so they can be purchased/crafted/traded/found.
- Updated the gamehaptics file.
- Added draw/recoil/reload/crit forces for The Original.
- Updated the localization files.
- Added Bethesda Employee Bundle and Tripwire Employee Bundle
- Fixed disguised Spies holding the Rocket Launcher when disguised as a Soldier, equipped with the Original.
- The Dragonborn Helmet and the Anger can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- Note: The changelog below is generated from a diff of two revisions of the game. This data may be incomplete or inconsistent.
Modified: team fortress 2 content.gcf/tf/bin/server.dll
Modified: team fortress 2 content.gcf/tf/bin/server.dylib
Modified: team fortress 2 content.gcf/tf/bin/server.so