Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- Without Helmet
- With Helmet
Main article: Styles
|Without Helmet||With Helmet|
- The Battle Bob was added to the game.
- If an enemy Spy tries to disguise as a Soldier that is currently wearing this item with the "Without Helmet" style, the enemy Spy appears with the "With Helmet" style instead.
- While taunting with the Kazotsky Kick, the entire hair moves, as the taunt treats it as a headwear cosmetic item.
- Bobbed means hair that is cut shorter than natural length.
- For women in the 1960s U.S., customary length was longer than shoulder length; thus, at that time shorter hair for a woman was a token of liberation, and was called a bob cut.
- For men in the 1960s U.S., customary length was above the ears and collar, and very long hair was a token of rebellion. For men and boys, intermediate length bobbed hair styles might be called bowl cut, page boy, or Prince Valiant, and was promoted for teens particularly by less threatening MOR pop musicians (e.g., John Denver, The Monkees, The Partridge Family).