| Bavarian Botbash
| Basic Information
|| Bavarian Botbash
| File Name
| Starting money
Bavarian Botbash is an advanced invasion mission available on the Rottenburg map.
- There are no Uber medics in the entire mission except for the last wave. However, this mission features a large amount of giant medics.
- Deflector Heavies are present only in the last 2 waves.
- Team combination of 4 soldiers, 1 Engineer, and 1 Scout is proven effective (or, if skillful enough, 3 Soldiers). The 4 soldiers should do the killing while the Engineer supplies them ammo with the Dispenser while the Scout can collect credits.
- The second wave's "boss" is 3 giant soldiers after the tank. The entire team has 90 seconds after the incoming tank to prepare for them. Expect a tough fight because their 3 buffs combined and their buffs last for a minute and a half (90 seconds).
- Until the Battalion's Backup Soldier is dead or the buff runs out, they are all immune to critical hits and mini-crits. Using crit canteens/Kritzkrieg/Buff Banner and other tools that grant crits or Mini-Crits is useless.
- Until the Concheror Soldier is dead or the buff runs out, the Soldiers will all be healed the more damage they deal. Try to use the Medic's shield to block the incoming damage.
- It is possible to slow them long enough for the buff to ran out. At that point they will act like normal giant Soldiers.
- Pitting the giants is a good idea, assuming you are skillful enough to dodge their rockets.
- The very last wave is one massive assault of giant Demomen, Heavies, and Soldiers being healed by the Medics. It also has a tank with 30,000 health. Critical hit canteens are highly advised to bring the tank and the giants down. Each giant will be accompanied by 1 Uber Medic and 2 Quick-Fix medics. Take the medics down then use full firepower to take the giant down as soon as possible.
- Consider having a Pyro take down the tank and a Demoman to take down the Medics. Assuming the Tank was destroyed fast enough, the Pyro can then pit the giant robots.