Thanks for the warm-up, sister.
— The Sniper after taking damage
The Beta Sniper Club 1 is a melee weapon for the Sniper that was tested in Team Fortress 2 Beta. It uses the Kukri model.
This weapons functions to reward players at the cost of risk. When the player's health is equal to or above 50% of the maximum, the Beta Sniper Club 1 will deal 25% less damage than the Kukri. However, should the player have less than 50% of their max health, the weapon will deal 25% more damage.
This weapon, with a new model, was shipped as the Shahanshah in the Über Update. The Beta Sniper Club 1 remains in TF2 Beta as a separate weapon, but has been removed from players' backpacks as of the November 9, 2011 Patch (Beta).
Damage and function times
| Damage and function times
| Base damage
|| 49 / 81
| Point blank
|| 44-54 / 73-89
|| 146 / 244
|| 66 / 110
| Function times
| Attack interval
| Values are approximate and determined by community testing.
April 26, 2011 Patch (Beta)
- This item was added with the following stats:
- 25% increase in damage when health <50% of max
- 25% decrease in damage when health >50% of max
November 9, 2011 Patch (Beta)
- [Undocumented] Removed the Beta Sniper Club 1 from players' backpacks.
- This weapon can be preserved by not opening TF2, keeping the Beta Sniper Club 1 in your backpack.