Big Elfin Deal
The Big Elfin Deal is a community-created cosmetic item for the Scout. It is a pointy green Christmas hat with team-colored trim and bauble, which takes the style of the stereotypical Elf hat commonly associated with Christmas, as well as a set of pointy ears.
This item has two styles, named "North Pole" and "South Pole". The "South Pole" style changes the green parts of the hat to match the colors of the Scout's default hat.
The Big Elfin Deal was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
|North Pole||South Pole|
|Santa's Little Accomplice|
|Refined Metal||Wrap Assassin|
- The Big Elfin Deal was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- A third style exists for this item in the game files where only the bauble is team-colored.
- The item's name is a pun on the colloquial phrase "big effing deal".
- The item's description is a joke based on the elf Hermey from the 1964 television special Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer who aspired to become a dentist.