The Blood Banker is a community-created cosmetic item for the Spy. It undoes the Spy's coat and gives him a striped team-colored waistcoat, with three buttons and an orange thread running from the middle button into his coat. It also adds a paintable shirt (orange for RED or yellow for BLU) with a high white collar and a team-colored tie.
The Blood Banker was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Blood Banker was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Blood Banker to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Updated the equip_region for the Blood Banker.
- The name references blood banks, caches of blood or its components, preserved for later use in blood transfusion.
- This item, together with Harmburg and Rogue's Brogues, formed Svdl's Gravelpit Emperor Spy set. Although the entire set was added, it is not marked as a set in-game.
- Originally, this item had a second style, which removed the high collar, made the shirt white and the tie paintable. It was removed due to the importer tool's limits and then resubmitted, but is currently not implemented in-game.
- In addition, all items of the set were intended to have Pyroland versions, inspired by the Workshop observers constantly calling Rogue's Brogues "clown shoes". The Blood Banker's pyroland version was later added in the Scream Fortress 2013 update as the Bountiful Bow.