This item has two styles, named "Style 1" and "Style 2". "Style 1" applies paint to the helmet's insignia and stripe, while "Style 2" applies it to the rest of the helmet. When unpainted, there are no differences between the two.
The Bone Dome was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Style 1
- Style 2
|Style 1||Style 2|
This item has no effect on its appearance when its styles are changed unless painted. Australium Gold paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- [Undocumented] The Bone Dome was added to the game.
- Updated The Bone Dome so it doesn't hide Pyro backpack.
- [Undocumented] Fixed the paint on the Bone Dome.
- Updated the Bone Dome to include new paint styles.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- "Bone dome" is a slang for a flight helmet.