The Bonedolier is a community-created multi-class cosmetic item for the Soldier, Pyro, and Demoman. It replaces the classes' default grenades with a set of small, paintable, white human skulls. The Soldier's consists of two skulls, the Pyro's consists of three, and the Demoman's consists of four.
The Bonedolier was contributed to the game via the Steam Workshop under the name "The Last Victims".
- The Bonedolier was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- This item's name is a portmanteau of 'bone' and 'bandolier', a belt used for holding ammunition.
- Originally, this item was a part of VLEK's Executioner's Set for Pyro and Demoman.
- After the item was contributed, the Soldier's version was added at the Steam Workshop observers' requests, which also included two additional skins with Demoman and Pyro's class logo prints, as it was intended to be "stolen heads from a dead executioner".