The Bonk Leadwear is a community-created cosmetic item for the Scout. It is a robotic version of the Bonk Helm. It is a hat made out of a team-colored metal box, which is shaped to resemble a ball cap. Several insulated wires come out from the top of this box, which are attached to two 7 volt "Bonk" Batteries. Another wire, frayed at the ends, comes out of the middle and leads to the Scout's mouth. The brim, wire panel covering, and batteries are all secured to the main body of the hat by metal hinges, which are bolted into place.
The Bonk Leadwear was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Bonk Leadwear was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Using the Team Spirit paint on this item provides absolutely no visual difference in-game on either team. This happens because the exact same color values are used for both the paint and the item's default "unpainted" color.
- In 1800, not 1792, Volta invented the first true battery, which came to be known as the voltaic pile. It consisted of pairs of copper and zinc discs piled on top of each other and separated by a layer of cloth or cardboard soaked in brine, not a mixture of zinc, ammonium chloride and molten salt.
- Despite all this, the label on Bonk! Atomic Punch states that the ingredients are water, radiation, and sugar.